Splash of Fun Fruit Juice
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2cups watermelon, seeded, no rind
- 1cup strawberries, washed, dried, stem removed
- 1/2cup grapes, frozen
- 1teaspoon honey, as needed
- Wash and dry grapes, pull from stem, place on cookie sheet, single layer and freeze grapes over night.
- Using a blender, add watermelon, strawberries, grapes and honey. Blend until smooth.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 314
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 249mg
- Fiber 9g