Spinach Tortellini Salad
- Yield 8 servings
A throw together salad with a gourmet appeal.
- 1 pound spinach tortellini
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 -- (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 -- green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 -- (7-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or cane vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and cool. In a large bowl, combine tortellini, Parmesan cheese, artichoke hearts, green onion, green pepper and roasted red pepper. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, water, oil, basil, mustard and sugar until well mixed. Mix the tortellini mixture.