Spinach Salad with Goat Cheese and Pine Nuts
- Yield 8 cups
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Spinach salads pair nicely with soups and sandwiches.
Salads are among the most versatile foods, in and of themselves. They pair nicely with pizzas and sandwiches as well. Measurements here have been approximated.
- 1 -- (10-ounce) bag spinach leaves, washed and trimmed (about 8 cups loosely packed)
- 1/4 -- red onion, slivered
- 1/2 -- orange or red bell pepper, sliced into rings
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup bottled fat-free raspberry vinaigrette
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach leaves, red onion and diced bell pepper. Scatter the cheese and toasted pine nuts on top. Dress with as much or as little vinaigrette as desired. Serves 4.
Recipe by Christina Eng.