Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 minutes
- Raspberry Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries or 1 cup dried cherries
Combine vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and sugar in jar or small plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well. Pour in oil; shake until well blended.
Toss spinach with feta cheese and almonds in large serving bowl. Add enough dressing to coat spinach. Divide among 4 salad plates. Garnish with fresh raspberries. Serve immediately. Refrigerate any remaining dressing.
Recipe courtesy of Criscos Cooking Oils.