Spinach, Grape and Feta Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2tablespoons vinegar
- 2tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/8teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4cups baby spinach
- 1cup red grapes, cut into halves
- 1/3cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2tablespoons sliced, skin-on almonds
- 2 green onions (light green and dark green parts only), finely chopped
- Whisk mustard and vinegar in a small bowl. While whisking, slowly drizzle in olive oil; add salt and pepper. (Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water if needed.)
- Toss spinach, grapes, feta, almonds and green onions in a large bowl. Pour dressing over salad, toss to combine and serve.
Posted with permission from Supermarket Healthy: Recipes and Know-How for Eating Well Without Spending a Lot. Copyright © 2014 by Melissa d’Arabian. Forthcoming (Dec. 30, 2014) from Clarkson Potter, an imprint of Random House LLC.