Spinach for Breakfast??
- Yield: 1 servings
- 1-- egg
- 2tablespoons Salsa
- 2cups Baby Spinach
- 2ounces Swiss Cheese, optional
- 1teaspoon Olive Oil, optional
- In a microwavable bowl, toss spinach with salsa. Cover and steam for 45 seconds, stir, place cheese on top and set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet, add egg and 1 t. water, cover until egg is cooked, but still yolky. Alternatively, poach egg in a pan of water.
- Place egg on top of cheese and spinach mixture. Break yolk over vegetables for a mock hollandaise sauce.