Spinach, Fennel and Orange Salad
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
A great make-ahead salad you can dress at the last minute.
- Spinach Salad:
- 1 medium bulb fennel, core and fronds removed, bulb thinly sliced
- 1 (9-ounce) bag baby leaf spinach
- 1/4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 navel oranges, peeled, sliced into wheels
- 1/2 cup Sultana raisins
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare salad, place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- To prepare dressing, whisk together all ingredients. Add to salad and toss well just before serving.