Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
- Yield 6 to 8 servings
- Prep 20 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 2 (16-ounce) King's Hawaiian® Sweet Bread round loaves
- 1 package leek soup mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can 8 oz. can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained but not cooked
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- For best results in flavor, mix dip the day before or at least 8 hours before using and refrigerate. Slice off top of King’s Hawaiian Bread.
- Hollow out the inside – leaving about 1-inch thick shell.
- Cube removed bread and other loaf into 1-inch chunks.
- Fill loaf with dip.
- Surround the loaf with bread cubes when ready to serve.