- Yield 60 pieces
A terrific appetizer or finger food for parties
"So many friends like these spinach balls, even those who don't care for spinach. After a job-related move, I attended a newcomers' gathering, and these were served. I have been making them ever since, and they are always a big hit."
- 2 (10-ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups herb stuffing
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup melted margarine or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook spinach as directed on the box, and drain well. Mix remaining ingredients and add spinach. Chill.
- Shape into balls and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Linda Roberts, The Villages, Fla.