Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Yield 20 servings
Quick and popular, this version of spinach dip with creamy Brie and Parmesan is hard to beat.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 (10-ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cubed
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- dash cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Saute onion in a nonstick pan prepared with nonstick spray. Stir in flour and gradually add milk, making sure to stir well, until thick and bubbly.
- Combine with garlic, spinach, Brie, and Parmesan cheese, and stir until melted. Add artichokes, cayenne and season to taste.