Spinach and Prosciutto Quiche
- Yield 6 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 35 to 45 minutes
A simple and delicious quiche from the expert innkeepers at The Addison on Amelia Inn on Amelia Island, Fla.
- 1 (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
- 1/2 pound prosciutto, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Gruyere cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Allow pie crust to soften slightly, and then fit into a 9-inch glass pie plate.
- Place eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in blender. Pulse to combine.
- Layer spinach, prosciutto and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust. Pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes until egg mixture is set. Cut into 6 wedges. Serve warm or at room temperature.
—Recipe courtesy of Shannon and Bob Tidball of The Addison on Amelia Inn, Fla.