Spinach and Chicken Crescents
- Yield: 8 servings
This recipe is quick and delicious.
- 1cup well-drained chopped spinach, frozen
- 1cup shredded cheese
- 1cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2tablespoons minced onion (optional)
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8-ounce) can crescent rolls
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet. Mix the spinach, cheese, chicken, onion, and mayonnaise until well blended.
- Unroll the crescent dough, and separate it into triangles. Spoon the spinach mixture onto the triangles, and wrap each triangle as securely as possible. Place them on the cookie sheet, and bake for 20 minutes.
Recipe by Rena Workman Burk, Jamestown, Tenn.