Spinach and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Yield 8 servings
A fantastic meatless entrees ever that give you tons of flavor.
- 1 -- (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 -- (1.25 ounce) package low sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream, divided
- 1 -- (10-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 8 -- (6 to 8-inch) tortillas
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Preheat 375F.
- In skillet, heat spinach, black beans, taco seasoning mix and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook 8 to 10 minutes, until mixture is thickened. Remove from heat and stir in 1Ž2 cup sour cream.
- On each tortilla, spread 1 tablespoon enchilada sauce, about 1/3 cup spinach mixture, and 1 heaping tablespoon cheese. Roll up each tortilla placing seam side down in a oblong baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spread remaining enchilada sauce over filled enchiladas, cover, and bake 15 to 18 minutes. Serve with remaining sour cream and sprinkle with green onions.