Spicy Pinapple Chicken Kabobs
- Yield servings
- 1 can chunks of pineapple in unsweetened juice
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar 1/4 cup olive oil
- -- Salt Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Chipotle Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Fresh ground Salt
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 pound sliced pepper crusted bacon 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- -- Dip
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
Reserve pineapple chunks and mix the remaining juice with vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Slice chicken Breasts into chunks… nugget size. Put chicken pieces into a zip lock bag and add Marinade for 1 hour.
Mix seasoning in a small bowl and set aside. Cut bacon in half and wrap one slice around each chunk of pineapple. Remove chicken pieces and lay on a baking sheet. Sprinkle each side with seasoning.
Alternate chicken with pineapple on skewers being sure to secure bacon ends.
To Bake: Secure bacon with a wooden toothpick. Place on an oven-safe rack set over a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is no longer pink. Makes approximately 3 dozen nugget-sized snacks.
To Grill: Place nuggets and pineapple on wooden skewers. Grill until chicken is no longer pink.
Dip- mix all ingredients together and chill.
When skewers are done sprinkle parmesan cheese over the whole skewers and serve with dip.