Thai Chicken Lettuce Bowls
- Yield: servings
- 2/3cup Italian dressing (Zesty)
- 3tablespoons sugar
- 3tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1tablespoon soy sauce
- 1teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2pound skinless chicken breast
- 1/4pound cheese spread, cut in 1/2 " cubes
- 1/2cup julienned carrots
- 1/2cup julienned pepper (green or red)
- 1/4cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 12-- lettuce leaves (pick the very nice looking ones to use)
Grill chicken until done. Cut chicken into thin strips after taking it off the grill.
Stir together dressing, sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce and crushed red pepper.
Toss 1/2 cup dressing mixture with combined remaining ingredients.
Place 3 lettuce leaves into a small bowl so the lettuce hangs over the edge of the bowl.
Serve in lettuce cups with remaining dressing.