Thai Chicken Lettuce Bowls
- Yield servings
- 2/3 cup Italian dressing (Zesty)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 pound skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 pound cheese spread, cut in 1/2 " cubes
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup julienned pepper (green or red)
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 12 -- lettuce leaves (pick the very nice looking ones to use)
Grill chicken until done. Cut chicken into thin strips after taking it off the grill.
Stir together dressing, sugar, peanut butter, soy sauce and crushed red pepper.
Toss 1/2 cup dressing mixture with combined remaining ingredients.
Place 3 lettuce leaves into a small bowl so the lettuce hangs over the edge of the bowl.
Serve in lettuce cups with remaining dressing.