Spicy Sesame-Soy Dressing
- Yield 8 servings
Using an intensely flavored oil – like sesame oil – allows you to cut back on the amount normally called for in salad dressings.
- 1 tablespoon Asian sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger root
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade or blender and process or puree 1 minute until smooth. Makes 1/2 cup.