Spicy Sesame Hummus
- Yield 8 servings
A Middle Eastern dip with an Asian flair that’s perfect to bring to potlucks.
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 tablespoon sesame chili oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup tahini
- Salt and pepper
- Place chickpeas, sesame chili oil, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and tahini together and blend until smooth.
- Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the reserved chickpea liquid until the hummus has reached its desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with cut up veggies or pita bread.