Spicy Sesame Hummus
- Yield 8 servings
A Middle Eastern dip with an Asian flair that’s perfect to bring to potlucks.
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can chickpeas, drained and liquid reserved
- 1 tablespoon sesame chili oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 -- garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/4 cup tahini
- -- Salt and pepper
- Place chickpeas, sesame chili oil, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and tahini together and blend until smooth.
- Add 1/4 to 1/3 cup of the reserved chickpea liquid until the hummus has reached its desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve with cut up veggies or pita bread.
Recipe by Linsday of Cook. Vegan. Lover.