Spicy Pimento Cheese
- Yield: 2 cups
- 2cups cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon Sriracha hot chili sauce
- 1 1/2cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 3/4teaspoon cracked black pepper
- fine sea salt, to taste
- 1tablespoon chopped pimientos
- Combine the cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, and chili sauce in a medium bowl until smooth. Add the Cheddar cheese, Colby Jack cheese, and pepper to the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Season the cheese mixture with salt to taste. Fold in the pimientos.
- Use immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
This recipe was republished with permission from the pages of Whitney Miller’s New Southern Table (Copyright Thomas Nelson, 2015)