Spicy Peanut Noodles
- Yield: 4 servings
- 8ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 4-- carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1cup snow peas, sliced into thin strips
- 1/2cup creamy-style peanut butter
- 1/3cup coconut milk
- 1tablespoon honey
- 1/2teaspoon seeded and finely chopped jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 2-- limes
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4cup roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente according to package directions. Add carrots and peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, combine peanut butter, coconut milk, honey, jalapeno pepper, if using, freshly squeezed juice from 1 lime and salt in a medium bowl. Whisk together until smooth and well combined. Cut remaining lime into 4 wedges.
- Drain pasta and vegetables, then toss with peanut sauce. Divide among 4 deep bowls, garnish with cilantro, peanuts and serve with a lime wedge.
Recipe by Jennifer Perillo.