Spicy Cajun Shrimp with Edamame Mango Succotash
- Yield 4 servings
Edamame stands in perfectly for lima beans—a Southern staple—in this spin on succotash.
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and butterflied
- 2 tablespoons Cajun or Old Bay seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 mangos, peeled and diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup edamame
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- To prepare shrimp, toss shrimp with seasoning. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp, sauté 7 minutes or until shrimp are browned and done.
- To prepare salsa, combine all ingredients; toss well. Serve shrimp with salsa.
Recipe by Chef Doug Hosford, courtesy of The Soyfoods Council