Spiced Candied Pecans with Rosemary
- Yield: servings
- 2 1/2cups pecan halves
- 1/4cup Lyle's Golden Syrup or corn syrup
- 1teaspoon Kosher salt, or sea salt
- 1/2teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2teaspoon allspice
- 2teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a rimmed baking sheet pan with a SilPat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, toss the pecans with all the remaining ingredients, until evenly coated. Spread in a single layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake the pecans, rotating the pan once to insure even cooking, until they are golden brown and fragrant, about 10 minutes.
- Immediately transfer to a clean, large bowl and toss continuously as they cool and use your fingers to separate any clumps of nuts that stick together. Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container. Will keep well for up to 3 days, up to 1 week, refrigerated.