Speedy Spinach Dip
- Yield: 16 servings
With reduced-fat cream cheese and Swiss cheese, you won’t have to feel guilty about going back for more.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen, chopped spinach
- 1cup salsa
- 4ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1cup shredded, reduced-fat, Swiss or Alpine Lace cheese
- Cook spinach per instructions and drain.
- Combine spinach with other ingredients in a medium pot over medium heat and cook until cheese is melted.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 62
- Fat 3g
- Saturated Fat 2g
- Cholesterol 9mg
- Sodium 135mg
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 5g