Speedy Spinach Dip
- Yield 16 servings
Dip lovers of all ages will want to dig into this five ingredient trouble-free spinach dip.
With reduced-fat cream cheese and Swiss cheese, you won’t have to feel guilty about going back for more.
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen, chopped spinach
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated skim milk
- 1 cup shredded, reduced-fat, Swiss or Alpine Lace cheese
- Cook spinach per instructions and drain.
- Combine spinach with other ingredients in a medium pot over medium heat and cook until cheese is melted.