- Yield 6 servings
Easy, straight-from-the-pantry quesadillas your kids will love.
- 6 -- (8- to 10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 -- (8-ounce) jar mild taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded extra-sharp Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 -- green onions, trimmed, minced
- 1 can (4-ounce) chopped green chiles, drained
- Spread each tortilla with 1 to 2 tablespoons taco sauce. Sprinkle each with 1/3 cup cheese. Top with the green onions and green chiles. Fold each tortilla in half to make a half-moon shape. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. Cut into wedges to serve.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Debbye Dabbs' Take Five for Every Occasion (D. D. Publishing, 2001).