Artichoke Georgia Pecan Pizza
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (8-ounce) frozen puff pastry sheet, thawed but still chilled
- 4ounces (about 1 cup) feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 pieces (about 1/2 cup) sun-dried tomato packed in oil, roughly chopped
- 4 artichoke hearts packed in oil, roughly chopped
- 1teaspoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1/3cup chopped Georgia pecans
- 1/8teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Roll thawed, but still cool, puff pastry into a rectangle about 8 by 10 inches. Place on a baking sheet. Scatter crumbled feta evenly over pastry, then scatter on chopped sun-dried tomato and artichoke hearts and the oil that still clings to them.
- Scatter oregano leaves on top of vegetables. Distribute pecans evenly over oregano, then season with black pepper to taste.
- Place pizza in preheated oven and bake 20 minutes, or until puff pastry dough bakes up crisp and brown and the pecans are toasted. Cut into 8 or 16 appetizer portions and serve at once.
Recipe courtesy of the Georgia Pecan Commission