- Yield 4 servings
An easy way to cook up the catch of the day...or whatever looks good in the fish department of your supermarket.
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 pounds firm fish fillets (such as red snapper, catfish, or grouper)
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) light stick margarine
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped jalapnos peppers
- 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Coat fish with flour mixture.
- In a 3-quart oblong baking dish coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat margarine in oven until melted. Stir in garlic. Place fish in dish and sprinkle with wine, lemon juice, tomato, jalapenos and dillweed. Bake 20 minutes, or until fish is done.