Sparkling Peaches and Cream
- Yield 4 servings
Peaches star in this healthy and delicious dessert beverage.
- 1 (16-ounce) can peach slices, chilled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 pasteurized egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 ice cubes
- 1/3 cup light cream
- 2/3 cup sparkling mineral water or carbonated water, chilled
- Sliced almonds (optional)
- In a blender container, combine the undrained peach slices, pineapple juice, egg, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and ice cubes. Cover and blend until smooth. Stir in cream; slowly pour sparkling water down the side of the container. Stir gently with an up-and-down motion to mix. Pour into 4 chilled glasses. If desired, garnish each serving with sliced almonds.
Recipe courtesy of the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board