Sparkling Mango Strawberry Sangria (Non-alcoholic)
- Yield 8 servings
- 9 ounces ounces fresh mango, peeled, pitted and pureed to make 6 ounces strained mango puree
- 6 large strawberries, pureed
- 1 fluid ounce simple syrup
- 6 fluid ounces fresh orange juice
- 6 fluid ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- Strawberry, orange and lemon slices
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- Mint sprigs
- Place first six ingredients (mangos through cinnamon sticks) into a large glass container, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve pour into an ice filled pitcher to 2/3s full. Add cubed mango and sliced strawberries, oranges, and lemon. Top with lemon-lime soda; stir gently to mix. Serve in wine glasses filled with ice. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Recipe by Tony Abou-Ganim, courtesy of the National Mango Board