Sparkling Citrus Holiday Punch
- Yield 4 servings
The perfect balance of tangy and sweet make this a delicious holiday punch.
- 3 1/2 cups Texas Rio Star Grapefruit juice (about 4 grapefruit), chilled
- 1 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1 -- liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 -- Texas Orange, thinly sliced
- Stir together grapefruit juice and pomegranate juice in a large pitcher. Chill at least 2 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Stir ginger ale and orange slices into the grapefruit-pomegranate mixture, and serve immediately.