- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
"My family loves this recipe. My mother made a similar dish with noodles in it. I also make it for church dinners."
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1cup broken spaghetti, uncooked (about 1/3 pound)
- 1cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 to 4tablespoons chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together cream-style corn, whole kernel corn, spaghetti, cheese, butter and onion, and pour into prepared dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Mildred Maas, Sleepy Eye, Minn.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Glycemic Load 5
- Calories 590
- Fat 31g
- Saturated Fat 19g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
- Monounsaturated Fat 8g
- Cholesterol 85mg
- Sodium 970mg
- Potassium 220mg
- Carbohydrate 61g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 15g
- Trans Fat 1g
- Vitamin A 20%
- Vitamin C 10%
- Calcium 15%
- Iron 10%