- Yield 4 to 6 servings
Looking for a new pasta recipe? Try this cheesy casserole made with your favorite corn varieties.
"My family loves this recipe. My mother made a similar dish with noodles in it. I also make it for church dinners."
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 1/4-ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 cup broken spaghetti, uncooked (about 1/3 pound)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 to 4 tablespoons chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 13-by-9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together cream-style corn, whole kernel corn, spaghetti, cheese, butter and onion, and pour into prepared dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
Mildred Maas, Sleepy Eye, Minn.