- Yield: 8 servings
- 2medium red peppers, chopped
- 1medium onion, chopped
- 2cloves garlic, minced
- 2teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1package BOCA Ground Crumbles
- 1can black beans, rinsed
- 1can chili beans
- 1can tomato sauce
- 1can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
Cook and stir peppers, onions and garlic in hot oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat 2 min. or until crisp-tender.
Stir in crumbles and cook for two minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to crockpot; mix well. Stir in crumbles mixture. Cover and cook on Medium 2 – 4 hours.