- Yield 8 servings
- 2 medium red peppers, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 package BOCA Ground Crumbles
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Cook and stir peppers, onions and garlic in hot oil in large saucepan on medium-high heat 2 min. or until crisp-tender.
Stir in crumbles and cook for two minutes.
Add remaining ingredients to crockpot; mix well. Stir in crumbles mixture. Cover and cook on Medium 2 – 4 hours.