Soy Peppered Salmon
- Yield 4 servings
Asian-inspired salmon marinated in soy sauce and encrusted in coarse black pepper.
Use the coarsest pepper you can find for this recipe.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice or vinegar
- 4 (6-ounce) Alaskan salmon fillets, skinned
- 2 tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, sugar and lime juice in a plastic ziptop bag. Add salmon fillets. Seal bag and marinate 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator. Remove salmon from bag. Press black pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet until hot. Add salmon and sauté 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.