Soy Peppered Salmon
- Yield: 4 servings
Use the coarsest pepper you can find for this recipe.
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3tablespoons brown sugar
- 2tablespoons lime juice or vinegar
- 4 (6-ounce) Alaskan salmon fillets, skinned
- 2tablespoons coarsely ground black pepper
- 1tablespoon oil
- Combine soy sauce, garlic, sugar and lime juice in a plastic ziptop bag. Add salmon fillets. Seal bag and marinate 1 to 2 hours in the refrigerator. Remove salmon from bag. Press black pepper on both sides.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet until hot. Add salmon and sauté 4 minutes per side or until fish flakes with a fork.