Southwestern-Style Chicken Enchiladas
- Yield: 8 servings
- 2-- chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 1can Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1can Green Giant southwestern style corn
- 1/2cup green onion
- 1-- Roma tomato, diced
- 2tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2-- dried red chilies, diced with seeds
- 1/4cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2cup whipping cream
- 1 1/2cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8large whole grain flour tortillas
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook in skillet until at least the outer layer of the chicken is cooked through. Take the chicken off the heat and cut into small pieces.
- Combine chicken with the remainder of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, using only half of the cheese.
- Spoon 3/4 to 1 cup of the chicken mixture into each tortilla, roll, and place into a large baking dish, seam down. Spread the remaining mixture on top of the tortillas and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven. Cool, then serve.