Southwestern Shrimp Cups
- Yield: 5
- 5 dozen wonton wraps (squares)
- 2cups shredded, reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 2cups coarsely chopped peeled shrimp, seasoned and cooked
- 1cup chopped roasted red pepper, drained (found in jar)
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexiconr, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350F and generously coat mini muffin pan with cooking spray
- Mold a wonton wrap into each muffin cup and bake until golden, usually 6-7 minutes.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Scoop shrimp mixture into wontons.
- Return cups to the oven and bake until cheese is melted, around 6-8 minutes.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 44
- Fat 1g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 12mg
- Sodium 84mg
- Carbohydrate 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugars 0g
- Protein 3g