Southwestern Shrimp Cups
- Yield 5
Wontons, found in the produce section, filled with a festive flavorful shrimp mixture make impressive party pick-ups.
- 5 dozen wonton wraps (squares)
- 2 cups shredded, reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cups coarsely chopped peeled shrimp, seasoned and cooked
- 1 cup chopped roasted red pepper, drained (found in jar)
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexiconr, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 350F and generously coat mini muffin pan with cooking spray
- Mold a wonton wrap into each muffin cup and bake until golden, usually 6-7 minutes.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl. Scoop shrimp mixture into wontons.
- Return cups to the oven and bake until cheese is melted, around 6-8 minutes.