- Yield 8 servings
If you're in the Southwestern mode, this reduced-calorie quiche will hit the spot.
- 4 (8 1/2-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup picante sauce
- 3 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a pie plate coated with nonstick cooking spray, layer all 4 tortillas, overlapping to cover the pie plate. Sprinkle cheese, chilies and green onions over the tortillas, then cover with picante sauce. Combine eggs, egg whites, yogurt, chili powder and pepper in a small bowl and pour into dish. Bake 40 to 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes, then cut into wedges and serve hot.