Southwestern Pork And Bean Soup
- Yield 4 servings
Who says that soup has to take a long time to cook? This soup can be made on those busy nights. Serve along with warm flour tortillas and salad.
- 2 -- boneless pork chops, diced
- 1/2 -- onion, chopped
- 1 -- (14 1/2-ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can Mexican-style chopped tomatoes
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- In deep saucepan, brown pork with onion; stir in remaining ingredients, bring to a boil, lower heat, cover and simmer 10 to 15 minutes.