Southwestern Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- Yield 6 servings
Bring the flavor of the Southwest to your grill. Serve with grilled corn on the cob and sliced tomatoes.
- 2 -- pork tenderloins (1 1/2 pounds total)
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 -- garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In small bowl, mix all ingredients except pork well. Rub mixture over all surfaces of the tenderloins. Cover and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours.
- Grill over medium-hot fire, turning occasionally, for 15-20 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145F. Let tenderloin stand 5 minutes before slicing. Slice to serve.