Southwestern Breakfast Bake
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 1bunch green onions, chopped
- 8 (6-inch) corn or flour tortillas, quartered
- 2cups shredded, reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 4 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 2/3cup skim milk
- 1/2teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven 350F. Coat a large baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine Mexicorn, green chiles and green onions.
- Layer tortillas across bottom of the baking dish and top with increments of corn mixture and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over layers. Let mixture soak in for 10 minutes before baking 30-40 minutes.