Southwest Chicken Wraps
- Yield 2 servings
This kid-friendly chicken wrap gets an infusion of fiber from hummus, peppers and spinach.
- 2 whole-wheat tortilla wraps
- 4 tablespoons roasted red pepper hummus
- 1/2 cup rainbow peppers, seeded, sliced
- 2 tablespoons (or to taste) sweet onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, diced
- 4 tablespoons guacamole
- Lay tortillas on flat surface. Spread hummus around tortillas. Lay sliced peppers, chopped onion and spinach around equally. Add chicken, guacamole and salsa over. Roll into a wrap, cut in half and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids