Stuffed Chicken in Bacon
- Yield: servings
- 6-- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 18slices of thick slab bacon
- 1cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2cup chopped onion
- 1-- 8 ounce pk. sundried tomatoes (chopped)
- 1cup of Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2tablespoons fresh ground sea salt
- 4tablespoons garlic powder
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take
each chicken breast and using meat mallet pound to 1/4 inch thickness.
Mix chopped onions, sundried tomatoes, and parmesan cheese, together in dressing. All ingredients are a fine chop.
Combine black pepper, sea salt, and garlic powder.
Rub each flattened chicken breast with spice mixture. Use about 1/3 cup of dressing mixture and spread onto flattened chicken. Roll chicken breast, tucking in ends and wrap with bacon. Seal with toothpicks.
Place on wire rack, on full size sheet pan in oven.
Bake for 30 minutes, then turn and let cook another 15-20 minutes till done. Serve with roasted brussel sprouts and rich creamy mashed potatoes.