Southern Comfort Punch
- Yield: 32 to 36 servings
- 1-- (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1-- (6-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3/4cup lemon juice
- 3quarts lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1-- (750-ml) bottle Southern Comfort blended whiskey
- -- Sugar to taste
- Combine concentrates and lemon juice. Add soda, then whiskey. Add sugar to taste. To serve, chill with an ice ring or ice cubes made from juices or lemon-lime soda.
Recipe reprinted with permission from St. Andrew’s School’s First Come First Served, In Savannah (St. Andrew’s School, Savannah, Georgia, 2001).