South of the Border Lasagna
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- 1box lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 1/2pounds ground beef or turkey, browned
- 14 1/2cans diced tomato's , mexican style
- 1 1/2 ccups pincante sauce
- 1envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1can black beans, drained
- 1can green chili's
- 2cups ricotta cheese
- 8ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8ounces monterey jack , shredded
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- .Boil Lasagna noodles until just barely firm in center. They will finish cooking in lasagna…Drain and set aside.
- Brown ground beef or turkey, drain . Add tomato's, picante sauce, taco seasoning, black beans and green chili's.
- Simmer for 10 min.
- Grease a 13 X 9 casserole dish.
- Put half of meat mixture in bottom of casserole dish. Top with noodles, then ricotta and cheddar. Add remaining meat mixture, top with noodles, ricotta and the Monterey Jack on top.
- Bake for 30 min. or until top is golden brown and bubbly.