Sour Cream Coffee Bundt Cake
- Yield 12 servings
"I've been baking this coffee cake for over 28 years. It's no-fail, freezes beautifully and everyone loves it."
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 heaping teaspoon cinnamon, mixed with 2 heaping teaspoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a Bundt pan very well. Sprinkle half of cinnamon and sugar mixture over the entire pan until coated.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Add eggs and sour cream. Mix well. Add flour one cup at a time. Stir in vanilla and baking soda until evenly mixed.
- Pour half of the batter into pan. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar mixture over batter. Spoon remaining batter into pan.
- Bake 45 minutes. Turn cake out of pan onto a plate immediately.
Recipe by Marsha Madere, Wright City, Okla.