- Yield: 30 pieces
- 6ounces semi-sweet chocolate pieces
- 1/3cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/4cups confectioners sugar, sifted
- 3/4cup chopped walnuts
- 3 1/2ounces flaked coconut
- Stir chocolate and milk in saucepan over low heat until chocolate melts. Remove from heat and stir in sugar and nuts.
- Chill for a few minutes then roll into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in coconut.
Recipe reprinted with permission from theAssociation of Junior Leagues International’sTidewater on the Half Shell (Norfolk, Va., 1985).