Snowball Pretzel Nuggets
Whip up a sweet, semi-homemade treat that rivals Auntie Anne's original snowball pretzel nugget.
- 1 loaf refridgerated bread dough
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425F. Cut dough into about 26 slices, then cut each slice in half.
- Mix warm water and baking soda. Dip dough nuggets into baking soda water.
- Place dough nuggets on baking sheet covered with silicone mat or parchment paper. Bake 7-9 minutes, until golden brown.
- Dip nuggets in melted butter and place on parchment paper. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.