Snazzy Peach Cake
- Yield: 12 to16 servings
- 1-15 1/4fluid ounces Del Monte sliced peaches
- 1cup Sugar
- 1/2cup Peach Schnapps
- 1/4cup Orange Juice
- 1box Yellow Cake Mix
- 1package Jello Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie filling
- 4whole Eggs
- 1cup Chopped Pecans
- 2/3cup Vegetable oil
- 1 1/2cups Sifted Powdered Sugar
- In glass jar or bowl combine undrained peaches, sugar, peach schnapps, and orange juice. Cover and let stand at room temperature for 24 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-cup bundt pan. Set aside. Drain peach slices, reserving liquid. Chop peach slices.
- In large mixing bowl combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, pecans, oil, chopped peaches, and 1/3 cup reserved liquid. Stir together until well combined. Pour into prepared bundt pan. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, in small mixing bowl combine powdered sugar and 1/4 cup reserved liquid. Drizzle over warm cake. Cool completely.