Snake Alley Noodles
- Yield: servings
"I have had this recipe for years and not sure where it came from. Everyone loves it but this is the first time i have shared the recipe"
- 1pound small shells
- 2tablespoons dry sherry
- 1pound ground pork
- 2cloves garlic
- 3/4cup chopped green onion
- 1/4cup soy sauce
- 4teaspoons cornstarch
- 1tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1pound cooked baby shrimp,rinsed and drained
- Cook shells according to directions.
- Combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sherry and 1 cup of wate. Set aside
- Thoroughly cook pork with ginger, garlic and red pepper over medium heat.
- Add green onion, stir fry one minute.
- Add soy sauce mixture and stir until it boils and thickens.
- Add shrimp. Heat through
- Combine with shells. Toss to combine.
Recipe by Bill Briggs, Mrysville, Ohio