Campfire-Free S’mores on a Stick
- Yield: 20 pieces
TIP: Place small piles of graham cracker crumbs on waxed paper, then set dipped marshmallows on crumbs to keep the coating even.
- 5 graham cracker sheets
- 1/2cup heavy cream
- 1/2cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 5ounces marshmallows (about 20)
- Frozen-pop sticks or straws
- Place crackers in a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper. Scatter about 2 Tbsp crumbs over the paper. Put sprinkles in a small bowl.
- Heat cream in a heavy saucepan until small bubbles appear at the edge of the pan. Remove from heat. Add chocolate chips and stir until melted. Let cool about 5 minutes. Pour into a small bowl.
- Place marshmallows on straws or frozen pop sticks. Dip marshmallows into chocolate and twirl over the chocolate until drips stop. Hold marshmallows over the crumbs and sprinkle the sides with crumbs. Press tops into sprinkles. Lay s’mores on waxed paper. Freeze 2 hours or overnight.
Recipe courtesy of Nestle.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 90
- Fat 4.5g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 35g
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 1g