- Yield 60 pieces
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 4 ounces chocolate candy bars, broken into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In mixing bowl, beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing until combined.
- In another bowl, combine flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gradually add flour mixture, mixing until well combined. Fold in marshmallows and chocolate pieces.
- Drop by teaspoonful on prepared pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pan.
Dietary Exchanges: 1/2 other carbohydrate, 1/2 fat
Recipe reprinted with permission from Holly Clegg’s Kitchen 101: Secrets to Cooking Confidence (Holly Clegg, 2012)