Smoky Soy Lime Peanuts
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 5 minutes
- Cook 30 minutes
Use unroasted, unsalted peanuts, which are found in the bulk sections of supermarkets or natural food markets.
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 2 cups raw unsalted peanuts
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 275F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and mix well. Spread on a baking pan.
- Bake about 30 minutes, stirring every 5 to 10 minutes, until glazed and lightly browned. Serve room temperature.
Recipe by Chef Steve Petusevsky