Smokin Honey Glazed Pork Chops
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 to 6 thin pork chops (breakfast pork chops)
- 1/4 cup honey
- Mix spices (peppers, paprika, salts) in medium bowl. Add oil and stir to blend.
- Preheat grill or broiler
- Rinse pork chops and pat dry with paper towels. Place a pork chop in bowl and toss until evenly coated with spices. Repeat with remaining pork chops.
- Place on a broiler pan or wire rack set over a baking sheet, leaving space between. Broil or grill 2 to 3 minutes. Turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
- Brush with honey on the one side and cook 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly caramelized. Brush honey on other side and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven or grill and let rest 3 to 5 minutes before cutting.